Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: Lacome DreamTone

Disclosure: I received complimentary product from SheSpeaks/Lancôme.

I was recently offered an opportunity to try Lancome's new DreamTone color correcting serum. It's been four weeks and I LOVE it! When I was pregnant, I developed dark spots on my face (some call it "pregnancy mask") and my skin has never looked the same. Perhaps it's the sleep deprivation or stress, or both!

I've tried various products but haven't found the right one. When this opportunity came about to try this brand new product, I was so excited to jump on it. It worked like magic for me. I'm using less foundation and feel more confident.

It's hard to tell in the before and after photos below but there really is a difference. Can you tell?




About Lancôme DreamTone: DreamTone is the next generation in dark spot correction. This customized skin tone correcting serum is so powerful, 72% of women dare to bare their skin.* The new DreamTone is 3 barely-tinted serums formulated to visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and give you a more even-looking skin tone. It comes in 3 serums customized for your skin tone: 1- Fair, 2 – Medium, 3 – Dark.

The results:

IMMEDIATELY:
• 74% saw glowing skin*

7 DAYS:
• 70% noticed a more even skin tone*

4 WEEKS:
• 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced*

8 WEEKS:
• 78% saw color imperfections reduced*
*All results based on global self-assessments of women of multiple ethnicities in an 8-week study. 72% reflects 8 weeks of use.

How to Use: For best results, apply the product twice per day, in the morning and evening under your moisturizer.

Purchase Information: Lancôme DreamTone retails for $98 for a 1.3 fl oz. bottle and is available for purchase at Lancôme.com and department stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment