Friday, May 8, 2015

My Influenster #BellaVoxBox

Thanks to Influenster, I got another great box of goodies to try! Here's what came in the #BellaVoxBox


Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara by Kate Moss and Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss
This is a line by Kate Moss, carried by Rimmel. The mascara does exactly what it describes and it does not clump. The lipstick was a little too bold for me but for someone who wants the pinup girl look, this is perfect!
Retail values: $6.99 (mascara) and $5.49 (lipstick)

EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush
The brush is designed with specific cuts in the bristles to help control shine and oily skin all day long. I have combination skin (oily t-zones) and this brush helps even out my skintone. The bristles on the brush are soft and EcoTools is a leader in creating eco-conscious products.  earth conscious!
Retail value: $8.99
Not Your Mother's Deja Vu 'Do Style Extender
It is a lightweight hair primer that will block humidity, repel dirt, and oil, all while being the perfect base for styling items adding body and flexible hold. It's infused with a delicious scent of red apples and berries and includes conditioners for long lasting frizz control, softness, and shine. This product worked well for me when I tried it on a humid day. My style held up!
Retail value: $9.00 

I'm not a self-tanner person, plus I am tan enough being Asian! But my friend who is swears by this product. This lightweight formula hides imperfections and won't rub off on clothes. 
Retail value: $9.99

Dove Fruit Whole Blueberries Chocolate
Who doesn't love chocolate? Chocolate plus fruit = bliss. This is a new item from Dove that features real fruit dipped in silky smooth Dove dark chocolate, and comes in three different varieties-cranberry, cherry, and blueberry. This little bag was gone in 60 seconds!
Retail value: $1.88 to $2.69 

No comments:

Post a Comment